Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Music Monday

I know, it's actually Tuesday. But since it was a 3 day weekend for everyone but me, I'm declaring today Music Monday.

Today's featured artist: Keane

I'm a bit slow on the uptake with Keane, having just discovered them this summer, so pardon my tardiness. I love them now, and I can't stop listening to them on repeat in my car. The drive of the piano, the range of the lead singer's voice... it's got me. Some people have told me that they hate his voice, but I love it.

Currently listening to:
Hopes and Fears









Under the Iron Sea










Take a listen, even try their station on Pandora for similar artists (this is actually how I discovered them).

Let me know what you think... And if you have favorite new music, share away! I love finding new bands!

No comments:

Post a Comment