Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Plan...

A new blog, a new year, a new start all around. I have big plans for this blog, and I hope you're up for coming along with me on the ride. Here's my basic plan, with the disclaimer that this could change at any time :)

Music Monday - Old favorites or new music I've discovered - and you can tell me about yours too!

Tuesday Inspiration - Things that inspire me, that I hope inspire you. Part of my goal to be inspired for 3 hours a week. This will probably be photography often, but there are tons of other things that inspire me.

DIY Wednesday - DIY projects I find around the web, or take on myself. Can't wait to try some new stuff!

Truth Thursday - Inspired by photographer, Jeremy Cowart, just a chance to be a little vulnerable and authentic with you.

Saturday 101 Update - I'll update my 101 list on Saturdays, review things that are in progress, or upcoming goals that'll be completed soon!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you enjoy - and as always, let me know if there's something you'd like to see more of. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment